Free School Management System
Free School Management SystemLearn More
1. Pattern pieces
- Skirt front.
- Skirt back
- Waist band front
- Waist band back
- Front full
- Back full
2. Plain light weight fabric (65 cm long by 90 cm wide).
3. Sewing cotton thread to match the fabric.
Using the materials provided, cut one and make up the right half of a child’s skirt to show the following processes.
- Making of front and back waist darts.
- Preparation and attaching the patch pocket.
- Joining of the skirt front and fuil using un neatened overlaid seam.
- Joining the skirt front and skirt back using a French seam.
- Preparing the interfaced waist bands of front and back.
- Attaching the waist bands to the skirt and top stitching them.
- Marking the skirt hem using hemming stitches.
At the end of the examination, firmly sew onto your work on a simple layer of fabric, or label bearing your name and index number.
Remove pins, needles and unnecessary thread from your work, then present it to the supervisor.